About Me

My photo
Hi! Welcome to my blog, a place where I will share with you my papercraft creations and inspire you to discover your creativity.

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Bountiful Blessings

It's Tuesday Throwdown with Sherrod Studio!!!

The Challenge? Color. Make a card using these colors: SU Creamy Caramel, Barely Banana and Ruby Red. Don't worry if you don't have these colors~ use substitutes.







For my card, I used the Harvest Blessing stamp set. I colored the cornucopia with my copics (gotta love my copics) and stamped the Bountiful Blessings with Ruby Red ink. For the sketch, I made it simple, clean and easy for anyone to reproduce. I used Ruby Red, Close to Cocoa and Barely Banana card stock. I distressed the BB card stock. I added some basic ribbon and brads for the finishing touches.

Now it's time to take a look at the other DT members artwork and join us for the challenge!

A quick announcement for all my readers. I just started my very first Meetup Group in the Hightstown / East Windsor area. I am looking for members and Sponsors. We will meet once a week to make handmade greeting cards and papercrafts. Take a look Here for more information. In addition to members, I would like to incorporate sponsors. If you own or are part of a DT from a stamp company and think this will help promote your/their business, we need you. I will promote your stamps by utilizing them in a card as well selling them after classes. Please email me at Jcapre003@gmail.com if you are interested.


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! You made this color challenge look so easy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is beautiful! Love the punch of colors in the cornucopia

    ReplyDelete