About Me

My photo
Hi! Welcome to my blog, a place where I will share with you my papercraft creations and inspire you to discover your creativity.

Monday, October 26, 2009

A Ballerina

Good Monday Morning to you!

I hope you had a wonderful weekend and had time to make a card.

As for me, I didn't stamp at all :( I was busy with my DH driving to NY to see the Yankee vs. Angels game. Well, that's not exactly how it happened....We drove to NY, got to the toll booth of the George Washington bridge when the announcement came through the radio. Due to inclement weather the game was canceled. Can you believe that?! After sending the kids off to their grandparents house, drove one in a half hours to NYC to then have to turn around and go home. The entire day was spent surrounded by this trip!! Well, at least we were able to have a quite dinner, go home and lay in bed with popcorn and a movie. I think that ended up pretty good after all. Yesterday, I stood home with the kids while my DH did the trip back to NY. I watched the game from the comfort of my bed :o)

Today, I woke up pretty tired this morning. The game ended pretty late and by the time my DH got home it was 2am. I was very happy to see the kids get on the bus this morning. Me time!!! Woohoo!

I have been wanting to color this adorable digi stamp from Michelle Perkett ~ Enchanted Inspirations. I joined her group over at The Paper Craft Planet after seeing her beautiful artwork. Not only are they beautiful but they are so whimsical. Since I am low on energy, I wanted to keep this card simple. I colored the ballerina with my copics and added some crystal stickles on her wings. The sentiment I typed on the computer and punched out with my modern label punch. I used Basic Gray Eva for my DS paper and for the final touches, I glued some tiny pink rhinestones and a ribbon loop behind the sentiment.

Well, I'm off to get ready to go to my little man's school to volunteer in his class. I hope I will have the energy to be around 20 very active kids. I keep yawning and my bed keeps calling my name. I guess it's time for a third cup of coffee!!

Thanks for looking and don't forget tomorrow is Tuesday Throwdown with Sherrod Studio.





Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment