About Me

My photo
Hi! Welcome to my blog, a place where I will share with you my papercraft creations and inspire you to discover your creativity.

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Sweet Bookmark

Okay, I couldn't resist...I just had to make this bookmark when I saw this weeks challenge at Stampavie. It's been a long time since I colored one of these lil' girls. As always, I have so much fun coloring them in.

I made this bookmark with the intention to put it in the care package for my cousin. However, I think I might just have to keep this one. Oh well, I guess I'll have to make another one (wink).

After choosing the stamp I wanted to use, I looked around my collection of DS paper for something blue. I found this DS paper that had blue, green, yellow and a bit of white. After that, I picked my two color card stock (SU Kiwi Kiss and Soft Sky). Then, I wanted to do something different for the sentiment, so I added clear embossing powder for the word Live. For my tassle, I went to my local craft store and purchased fiber adornaments. I added the same color ribbon and tied them together. Lastly, I added the Stampin' Up! Filigree brad and rhinestone for some extra glam.

Okay now, I'm off to start my Fall Harvest cards. I have lots to do.

Thanks for taking a peek!

Today's bookmark was made with: Stampin' Up! Kiwi Kiss, Soft Sky and Whisper White card stock, DS paper, Clear Stamp, Sentiments, Clear Embossing Powder (LIVE), SU Filigree brad, ribbons & Fringes and markers.


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. I love your bookmark great coloring and sweet image

    ReplyDelete