About Me

My photo
Hi! Welcome to my blog, a place where I will share with you my papercraft creations and inspire you to discover your creativity.

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Speical Guest

Hey there,

Since I am still recovering from my surgery, I asked my great friend Alicia if she would be willing to share with us her Christmas cards. Not only was she so gracious but, she also sent the deets on materials she used for each card.

First up, Noel. Isn't this so pretty? I love the dark rich red and green used for this card. The DS paper also coordinates with the garland. My favorite is the font on the sentiment. Looks like very traditional Christmas greeting card.

Cardstock - Walmart Ink - Stampin Cabana, SU White craft ink Nestabilities Labels 3, Petite Scalopped Ovals, Petite ovals Border punch - EK Success Markers - Tombow Stamps - Inkadinkadoo Patterned paper- Among Friends for Frances Meyer


Next up, Let Us Adore Him.

What detail on this card?! The tree branch, ornament and simplicity of this card is just gorgeous. I love how she used gold embossing on the image and then layered it on red card stock. My all time favorite is the MS punch. The sprig looks so real! I just have to get this punch.

Stamps- SU wheel - evergreen boughs (don't know the name of the pattern), Inkadinkadoo Ink - SU gold detail embossing, stampin cabana (green) MS punch - sprig Gold Peel Offs Tombow markers Offray ribbon


Don't you just love these cards? I can't believe that she's already working on her Christmas cards. I'm still working on my fall harvest cards, a birthday card I'm already late on, more sneak previews for Sherrod studio and my Halloween cards. This surgery has really set me back.

Well, Alica sent 2 more cards but, I'm not going to post them until tomorrow. It wouldn't be fun if I showed them all at once. Make sure to post a comment and let Alicia know what you think of her cards :o)

Thanks Alicia for sharing! You are truly talented. I'm so very blessed to have you as my friend and teacher.

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment