About Me

My photo
Hi! Welcome to my blog, a place where I will share with you my papercraft creations and inspire you to discover your creativity.

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

New Holiday Mini

The New Holiday Mini Catalog is Here! If you have previously placed a Stampin' Up! order with me, your Holiday Mini should be in the mail. If you would like a FREE copy please email me at Jcapre003@gmail.com.

Today's picture comes right out of the New Holiday Mini. I just love the new Holiday Designer Series Paper in addition to everything else in the Mini (wink). To view the Catalog click HERE.

From September 1st to November 30th, host a $250 workshop and choose any item from the Holiday Mini Catalog for just $10. Excludes t
he Hostess sets and My Digital Studio™.

Fall is soon approaching and now is the time to book your workshops! Be the first one to have all your Halloween treats made, your Thanksgiving cards mailed and Christmas Cards sealed.

No comments:

Post a Comment