About Me

My photo
Hi! Welcome to my blog, a place where I will share with you my papercraft creations and inspire you to discover your creativity.

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Just for You

Hey there,

I hope you had a great Labor Day weekend and have now settled into your weekday routine. As for my family and I, we stood home resting all weekend. We did manage one pool day (Saturday) this weekend. This week promises to be overcast and rainy so, I'm glad we had one last swim before we close the pool.

I was so glad to send the kids off to school this morning. Although coming home from the bus stop, I stood in the middle of my kitchen wondering what to do. Once I got myself together, I managed to work on the laundry, clean up the rooms, fix the beds and yup, you guest it...stamp!

I made this adorable notepad for my cousin who just left to college (Hi Emily). I'm so proud of her! She is going to Brown University on a FULL scholarship. I want to send her a 'goodie' package so, I'm putting together a few things. If any of you have college kids, what should I add to the package?

Anyway on to my notepad, I used my all time favorite Stampin' Up! Bella Rose DS paper. I purchased this notepad at my local craft store and altered it. It's just perfect for a small gift or to just stick it right into your purse/bag. I think I might have to make one for myself. It's too darn cute!!

Thanks for visiting!

Today's project was made with: Altered notepad, Stampin' Up! Bella Rose DS Paper, Kiwi Kiss card stock, Teeny Tiny Wishes sentiment, Image stamp, ribbon and button.


Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment