About Me

My photo
Hi! Welcome to my blog, a place where I will share with you my papercraft creations and inspire you to discover your creativity.

Saturday, September 19, 2009

Holiday Wishes

Today is the last day of the Sherrod Studio preview and it is also the day that you can purchase any of the stamp sets you seen this week!

The Design Team has been busy all week creating beautiful cards to showcase the new sets. I hope you have visited their blogs to see their artwork.

Kelly Becker, Dawn Barrett, Mary Griffiths, Ceal Pritchett, Leah Cornelius Kathi Carlson, Mary Vogel and Kelli Caslow

Today's card is very traditional and uses only the sentiment from the Christmas Greetings set. this card shows you that you don't need a lot of stuff to make a beautiful holiday card and the versatility of Kim Sherrod's stamps.

I have been waiting all week for my new Wassail paper pad to come in so I can make this card. I was so excited when it arrived yesterday. Isn't it beautiful? For the sentiment, I stamped it on a wassail paper and used my Spellbinders Nestabilities Labels Four. Finally, I added some ribbon and drew drops to finish the card.

I hope you have fun looking at all the designs and visiting the DT's blogs. Now, go on and visit Sherrod Studio and buy yourself some new stamps! Thanks for looking!


Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

  1. Nice card! This just shows the versitality of these sets!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so wishing I had bought labels 4...haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you used the sentiment as a focal point. The papers are so pretty. I really need to pick up some of those dies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty! Love the simple elegance:)

    ReplyDelete