About Me

My photo
Hi! Welcome to my blog, a place where I will share with you my papercraft creations and inspire you to discover your creativity.

Monday, September 14, 2009

Happy Harvest

Good Monday morning to you all!

The sun is out, the weather promises to be warm and I'm home alone. What better day can I ask for (wink)? I'll be busy today doing the usual tiding up but, today I think I just might go out for a run after this post. I haven't ran since high school and I really need to get physically back in shape. We'll see if I can keep it up.

Tomorrow I will start my second rounds of physical therapy so, I want to get myself into a routine. I went to my vascular surgeon last week and it turns out that I have a rare condition called Thoracic Outlet Syndrome. TOC is when you have compressed nerves that pass into the arms from the neck. Treatment for this is physical therapy to help strengthen the shoulder muscles, improve range of motion, and promote better posture. If this does not help, then the last option is a removal of rib to release pressure. Let's hope that the PT works! This sounds painful!!

So, the other day I mentioned that I have a lot of fall cards to do. Well, I started and here's one of the 3 different cards I'll be making. I used the pumpkins and sentiment from Sherrod Studio Harvest Blessing set. The CS and DS paper is from Stampin' Up! I colored the pumpkins with my markers added some ribbon and brads to finish the card.

Well, I better get my day started. Thanks for taking a look!

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Hi Joseline, this is such a pretty fall card, I just love those pumpkins and the ribbon makes it look beautiful. So glad you are back and all the best with the physio! Sorry I haven't been here in a while, I've been dealing with computer issues...hopefully they are all fixed now!!
    Look forward to seeing more of your lovely creations.
    Hugs,
    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete