About Me

My photo
Hi! Welcome to my blog, a place where I will share with you my papercraft creations and inspire you to discover your creativity.

Monday, August 31, 2009

Take Two


After posting my Wild Cherry Fairy card the other day, I received a special request to make one in lavender. I just love when I get special orders!

Today was filled with answering emails and getting my SU business to another level. I had a request for instruction on my Butterfly card and questions regarding Copic markers. I am also in the beginning stages of putting together a Spanish workshop in September. I am also trying to get back to the basics of booking workshops. After listening to Shelia's video message about increasing your business base by booking workshops and not just hosting clubs, I was motivated.

I wonder how many of my viewers live in the Central New Jersey area and would like to have a Stampin' Up! workshop? In addition to booking workshops, I am also looking for new members to join my family. Whether it's for yourself or to share Stampin' Up! with others, you won't be disappointed.

I'm on the fast track ladies! And, remember if you have questions regarding any of my post, Stampin' Up! products or just want to comment, send me message or email me. I would love to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment