About Me

My photo
Hi! Welcome to my blog, a place where I will share with you my papercraft creations and inspire you to discover your creativity.

Monday, August 24, 2009

Praying for You

It has been some time since I made a card like this one. I made this card today because my heart has been heavy, my thoughts have been deep and my body needs healing. I have not been to church lately and I needed to be closer to God today.

I just realized that the kids will be returning to school next week and suddenly I found myself feeling anxious. The house will be quite and I will not be working this time. I don't know how long it will take before I go stir crazy but, I'm sure it will happen fast. I am not used to not working and it's going to be a big change. In addition, I have a few medical procedures coming up, my DH injured his knee and I have been missing my old church a lot. Certainly you can see why I need to be loser to God.

I fell in love with this Stampin' Up! Medallion stamp the first time I saw it. I haven't had the chance to buy it until now and I am so glad I did. It is absolutely beautiful. For the sentiment, I used Praying for You from the Thoughts & Prayers stamp set. Then I used the *Rich Razzleberry Polka Dot ribbon and tied it to the Hodgepodge Hardware. I also used the Sanded Background stamp for some texture.

*Use the reverse side of the ribbon for the solid color.

(To purchase any of the products mentioned, simply click on the links and it will take you directly to the product page).

Tomorrow is my appointment to the orthopedic. I pray and hope he can figure out what is wrong with my arm and find solutions to fix it. Thanks for looking and keep visiting!




No comments:

Post a Comment