About Me

My photo
Hi! Welcome to my blog, a place where I will share with you my papercraft creations and inspire you to discover your creativity.

Thursday, August 6, 2009

No Stampin' for Me

Hey there, I just wanted to send you a quick update as to my disappearance. Since I haven't stamped this week, I thought you would enjoy this picture of my stampin' doggie. Isn't she cute? Every time I have club nights, she always finds her way up on someones lap. I couldn't resist not taking a picture. Since my trip back from CHA, my arm has been hurting a lot more. I had PT on Monday and doctor's appointment on Tuesday. PT has officially stopped. Doctor now thinks it's a torn muscle (not good). I go for my MRI on Saturday. Needless to say, I've been laying low. I have SU workshop tomorrow and I'm just praying I can get through it.

As for my camera, I haven't had a chance to go shopping. Hopefully my DH can get a new camera this weekend . I feel lost without a camera. My new stamps from Sharrod Studio arrived and hope to make some cards this weekend. Take a look at a preview of the new stamps. Click HERE to view. The
design team will be showcasing their cards on August 10th and the new sets will be released August 15th. Make sure to come back soon.

Well, time for me to get off the computer. It hurts to even type. I better put ice on my arm and get some rest. I have a busy day tomorrow. Thanks for stopping by.


Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment