About Me

My photo
Hi! Welcome to my blog, a place where I will share with you my papercraft creations and inspire you to discover your creativity.

Saturday, August 22, 2009

I'm back

Hey there, miss me? Well, I certainly miss creating, sharing and inspiring you with my cards and messages. My family and I went on a well needed vacation to the Dominican Republic. If you have not visited DR and are looking for a all inclusive inexpensive vacation, you must try Applevacations.com and look for Punta Cana Iberostar Hotel and Resort. This is our second time going and we can not wait to go back next year.

So, not only do I still have an injured arm, but my DH hurt his knee playing tog-a-war (poor thing). Anyway, we will be seeing the Orthopedic this week for his knee and my arm. Can it get any better?! (hehe)
I have been playing catch up with emails and updating my Stampin' Up! website. I have filled my calendar with New Club and Technique workshops. If you are from the Central New Jersey area and are looking to join a club, check out my WEBSITE for further information.

Well, I'm off to pick up my doggie and do some much needed food shopping. Then I'll be back to play with my stamps and post something for tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment