About Me

My photo
Hi! Welcome to my blog, a place where I will share with you my papercraft creations and inspire you to discover your creativity.

Sunday, August 2, 2009

I'm back!

Hey there!

I'm back from my weekend at the CHA Super Show. What a weekend it was. From getting locked out of the hotel room in the balcony, to auditioning to be the next Crafting Diva personality! ZeelTV.com had auditions for the next Crafting Diva.
Winning contestants will land their own television series! Click HERE to read all about it. Never in my life time would I have ever thought of doing such a thing. It was so much fun though.

I had so much fun seeing all the new crafting products, meeting new people and learning new crafting techniques. Most importantly, I had a blast with my friend Margret who was so much fun to be with. She is a women of my own heart. I love her spunk and her passion of crafts! I hope to be just like her when I "grow up" :o) We have a 37 year difference and it was like hanging out with my best friend. I just love her!!!

I am sorry I did not post any pictures of the event. Some how my camera decided not to work (sigh).
The lens cover wouldn't open when I turned the camera on. Now, I have to go buy a new camera (sigh)! I have so much to show you starting with the paper folding techniques I learned.

Make sure to come back later this week. Thanks for stopping bye!

PS. Margret was the one who convinced me to audition.







2 comments:

  1. Just waving "hi"! Hope you had a wonderful time! I'm the one who gave you a ride Friday morning over to the convention center.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OM Goodness!! That is so cool! Thanks so much for the ride and visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete