About Me

My photo
Hi! Welcome to my blog, a place where I will share with you my papercraft creations and inspire you to discover your creativity.

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

I am on a role...3 post in 3 days. I hope I can keep it up.

Today I visited the orthopedics for a second opinion. I had more x-rays done and a physical exam. While the doctor was testing my arm motion he was testing my pulse on both arms. Well, it turns out that there's nothing wrong with my arm but, I may have a vascular clog. The doctor put me on medication, more physical therapy (2 wks) and if that does not work, I'll need to see a vascular surgeon.

So, with this news what do I do? I go home, make dinner and go up to my craft corner. This this is what I came up with.

My DH asked me to make something for his co-worker that covered for him while we were on vacation. We bought her a necklaces, so I wanted to make a bag for it. I ended up making this Stampin' Up! Scallop Bag and book mark. The Scallop Bag is a Big Shot Die.
It's the cutest little bag and works perfect for a small gift. I absolutely love my BIG SHOT. If you are thinking of which die cutting machine to purchase, think about purchasing a BIG SHOT. It works with the Sizzix die cuts as well as the Cuttlebug products. The BIG SHOT is a lot bigger and cuts over 50 materials. You also get exclusive dies that coordinates with Stampin' Up! product lines. Click HERE to see a BIG SHOT demonstration.

Well, I have 2 more weeks before I see the doctor and get anything else done on my arm. I hope to continue to show you more cards and crafts. Thanks for looking!


Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment