About Me

My photo
Hi! Welcome to my blog, a place where I will share with you my papercraft creations and inspire you to discover your creativity.

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Happy Haunting

Today is the release day for 3 Brand New stamp sets at Sherrod Studio!

While the Design Team has been busy creating cards to inspire you, I have been busy nursing my arm. If you haven't seen what the DT has been creating all week, you gotta go check out there blogs!
I made this card today to show you that you don't need a lot of "stuff" to make your cards. For today's card, I used Stampin' Up! Kiwi Kiss and Lovely Lilac card stock. I colored the Haunted House with my copic markers. Then re-stamped the image on the Lovely Lilac card stock and added a dimensional to pop up the house. For the Happy Haunting sentiment, I used my heat gun with a little black embossing powder. Some ribbon and EK success punch and wala!

I have one more stamp set to show you before the end of the day. So, make sure to come back later this afternoon. Meanwhile make sure to visit the DT's blogs and Kim Sherrod's blog for some candy!

See you later!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

  1. Wow -- you really brought the image to life with your beautiful coloring!! I hope your arm is better soon -- I broke my arm last spring and had to learn all new stamping techniques! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your house!!! Awesome coloring! (Hope that arm gets better soon!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!~ Love the popped up house! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love what you did with the house. Great job with the coloring.

    ReplyDelete