About Me

My photo
Hi! Welcome to my blog, a place where I will share with you my papercraft creations and inspire you to discover your creativity.

Monday, August 10, 2009

Best Witches

It's Blog Hop time at Sherrod Studio and the Design Team!!!

Today is the first day of the blog hop.
The Design Team will show you some awesome designs all week and on August 13th you will be able to purchase any of the adorable stamps at Sherrod Studio. On August 13th make sure to check out Kim Sherrod Studio's blog for a chance to win one of these adorable stamps!

Now, how about this adorable witch? Isn't she the cutest?! She is from the
“All Hallow’s Eve” stamp set. This is the perfect set for Halloween. I didn't want this card to match my personality so I added some flower DS paper from Basic Gray Scarlet's Letter paper pad. I colored her with my copic markers and gave her some glitter on her hat, hair ribbon and stockings.

Here are some more sneak peaks from the Design Team. Make sure to take a look. Happy Hopping!

Sparkle Smith

5 comments:

  1. Adorable! I DO love this image!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card! love how you color with the copics (sigh of envy!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've got to invest in more Copics. Your card is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is cute! Love to see her dressed in varying colors and this purple is great!

    ReplyDelete