About Me

My photo
Hi! Welcome to my blog, a place where I will share with you my papercraft creations and inspire you to discover your creativity.

Saturday, July 11, 2009

A Quick Post

Good morning! I am sorry I didn't post a card yesterday as promised. I got too busy preparing for my Stampin' Up! Club Workshop and after cutting all the paper, my arm was hurting. I woke up this morning with my arm still sore so inside of making a card, I decided to show you what we made yesterday.

For my NEW Catty Workshop
Launch, everyone walked away making this lovely Asian Artistry card using the New In Colors. For this card we used Bermuda Bay, Crushed Curry, Soft Suede and Whisper White card stock. We also used the Bermuda Bay Polka Dot ribbon. We used the non polka dot side to show the versatility of the ribbon. Click on the links for product information.

The next project was ceased from Angie Juda at Chic' n Scratch. She is my favorite SU Demonstrator. Her Video Tutorials are quick and easy and her designs are just adorable.

This project is called Post it Note Organizer. You can find the Video Tutorial HERE.

This is a fun and quick project to make. It is a great gift for anyone or for yourself.

Since I was introducing the New In Colors, we used the Razzledazzle Lemonade Designer Series Paper and the Razzle Dazzle Stamp set. We also used the new Modern Label Punch and the Rich Razzleberry Polka Dot ribbon. For product information click on t
he links.

Well, I hope you like what we created. I hope you are inspired to created your own cards and projects.

Now, time to put my arm back on the sling and rest it for the day.

Thanks for Looking!!



No comments:

Post a Comment