About Me

My photo
Hi! Welcome to my blog, a place where I will share with you my papercraft creations and inspire you to discover your creativity.

Thursday, July 9, 2009

No card

Hey there,

I'm sorry I have been MIA. This is actually the first time I am able to use both my hands to type this week. Yup, you read that right, both my hands. I pinched a nerve near my rotator cuff on Monday and haven't been able to use my right arm or hand as it has been in a sling all week.

Although I am not fully recovered, I am able to type and do most of my work. I can't lift anything heavy, do any over head reaching or scrubbing. Sounds like a vacation from cleaning (hehe). I will have physical therapy for 4 weeks and hopefully that will do the trick.

I will be back tomorrow to catch up on some needed card making but, before I say good bye let me tell you a quick story.

Monday morning I was in tremendous pain in my arm. I could hardly move it and if I did I was crying. My father-in-law took my to the ER and my oldest son watch the kids. After I got home from the hospital, I came home with a sling and a little medicated. My lil' girl felt so bad and asked when I was going to get better. The look in her eyes were so worried. I told her it will be a while and the next thing she said was, "well I guess you can't make any more cards". Of course I had to tell her that we will have to make special arrangements just to I can make my cards. The cleaning and housework will have to wait until I recover :o)



No comments:

Post a Comment