About Me

My photo
Hi! Welcome to my blog, a place where I will share with you my papercraft creations and inspire you to discover your creativity.

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Grand Opening At Sherrod Studio!!!

It's Grand Opening at Sherrod Studio!!

We're celebrating the Grand Opening with some
Blog Candy and Free Shipping! So, make sure to head on over to Sherrod Studio after reading this post and get your hands on these adorable stamp sets.

First up...Meet Gracie.
Kim Sherrod created the Gracie Line to raise funds for Children's Causes. The first charity is The Christmas Box International Lifestart Initiative.
This program helps youths that ages out of foster care in America. Click on the video to learn more.



About my card... Yesterday, after blogging I went to check the mail and there it was, my first set of Sherrod Studio stamps! I could hardly wait to get to my craft corner and start designing a card for today's Grand Opening. As I colored Gracie, I thought of my lil' girl Caitie (I think she looks just like her). I thought about of her favorite colors and how I can make this card simply sweet just as she is. I stamped, colored, cut and then layered the balloons over Gracie's hand with dimentionals. To dress up the card, I used ribbon and drew drops. The senitment is also from the Gracie line. I first stamped the sentiment on white cs then punched it with my SU modern label punch. Then, I cut out a border with the old olive cs. All the coloring was done with copic markers.

Thank you for stopping by and make sure you hop on over to Sherrod Studio to order your stamps and post a comment for some Blog Candy. Then head on over over to the Design Team's Blogs for their inspirations.

Sparkle Smith
Mary Vogel
Kathi Carlson
Kim Sherrod - Owner
Dawn Barrett
Mary Griffiths
Ceal Pritchett
Joseline Capre - Me
Kelly Becker
Sherrod Studio

Today's card was made with: Stampin' Up! So Saffron, Old Olive and Whisper White card stock, Modern Label punch, The Sharon Ann Baby Safari DS paper, Sherrod Studio Gracie stamp set, ribbon, drew drops and dimensionals.

4 comments:

  1. I love the dew drops, it makes the balloons look so real. Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colors you used - perfect for Gracie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a sweet card I love the colors and your coloring is fab!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Delightful card! Love the coloring, along with the popped up ballons and dew drops. :)

    ReplyDelete