About Me

My photo
Hi! Welcome to my blog, a place where I will share with you my papercraft creations and inspire you to discover your creativity.

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Get Well Wishes

I finally found some time to color my first Just Magnolia stamp and participate in the JUST MAGNOLIA CHALLENGE.

Today has been a busy day filled with appointments, running errands and packing. I felt as if everything was happening all at once, I just had to
take a break, gather my thought, and relax for a while. I am leaving tomorrow for the Craft and Hobby Association Super Show (CHA) in Florida! Woohoo!! I signed up for 4 classes and I'm sure there will be plenty of shopping. I will be taking my laptop so I can post some Make & Takes. I am so excited!!

Okay onto my card. My FIRST Just Magnolia stamp! Isn't she cute?! My DH doesn't like her because she is missing a nose and mouth. I on the other hand, think she is adorable. What do you think? I purchased this stamp at
7 KIDS COLLEGE FUND and it's called TILDA WITH MARGUERITES from the Magnolia and Lilac Collection.

As always, I colored her with my Copic markers. My color inspiration came from the June Bug paper pad from Basic Gray. You can also find this at
7 KIDS COLLEGE FUND. I used Stampin' Up! Not Quite Navy and Crushed Curry card stock. Then, I used my CC ink pad to recolor my basic white ribbon. This is something I do quite frequently when I want to match my ribbon to my card stock. For my sentiment, I use the 'get well wishes' from SU's Teeny Tiny Wishes. Finally for embellishments, I used the blue Cowboy Drewdrop and recolored it with Copic marker #B97.

Well, I better get back to my packing. Make sure to come back on Friday night for a look at the CHA super show. Thanks for Looking!
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, love your colour combo and your pretty papers!
    Erin x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow your card is fabulous!
    Love your gorgeous colours and such pretty papers and detail!
    So happy that you have joined us at Just Magnolia!
    hugs
    kim x

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO adorable- the image AND the card! Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous card, thanks so much for joining us at JM this week x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a pretty card - she is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love these Magnolia images! I might just have to get one! This is so sweet!

    ReplyDelete