About Me

My photo
Hi! Welcome to my blog, a place where I will share with you my papercraft creations and inspire you to discover your creativity.

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Forever Friends

I woke up this morning with my kids fighting, the doorbell ringing and a sore arm. I was not in the mood nor was I feeling well. Then suddenly, I realized FedEx was at the door with my Copic markers and all I cared about was giving my kids breakfast so they can settle down and getting to my craft corner to play with my new markers.

Not only did I play with my new markers, I also played with my new Candy Time stamp from Stampavie. Isn't she so sweet? I can't have enough of these stamps. They are so adorable and so much fun to color.

It has been a few weeks since I had a chance to play along with a Stampavie challenge. I was so excited to join in for this week's challenge "In the Garden". I think the deadline is the 25th, so I just made it in (phew).

Okay, onto the deets of my card... My color pallet for my image came from my Basic Gray Lemonade paper pad. I used Stampin' Up! Pretty in Pink and Rose Red card stock. For my image, I use black Momento ink pad and colored it with my Copic markers. I cut out the image with my Nestabilities Label 3 die cut from Spellbinders. Then, I stitched a border around the card, added some flowers by Prima Flowers and finally I stamped "forever friends" from the Stampin' Up! Beautiful Borders stamp set.

Here's a quote I read from my devotional today. "The best thing one can do when it's raining is to let it rain". -Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

For me, I'm going to bed! Thanks for looking and have a good night.

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. This card is stunning!
    I know I'm a little behind-the-times, but someone has to explain to me what all the rave over copics is about?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marie, I am going to send you an email to explain what the rave over copics are all about. Once you try them, there's no turning back! ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Joseline, this is beautiful! Great colors and love those flowers in the corners! Copics ARE wonderful!

    ReplyDelete