About Me

My photo
Hi! Welcome to my blog, a place where I will share with you my papercraft creations and inspire you to discover your creativity.

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Finally!

Ahhhhhh, I finally got a chance to stamp!!

I planned on making a card today for Sherrod Studio and to play catch up since I went away camping. Well, between my children, physical therapy and far too many interruptions, I did not get to finish this simple card until now. I told my DH that he HAD to take care of the children while I posted this card.

So, Here is Ella from the Birthday Ella Stamp set. Isn't she cute? I had so much coloring her. Not only did I color her but, I also added some DS paper to her dress and socks. This is really simple to do. First, I stamped my image on white card stock. Next I colored my image except the parts I was going to add the DS paper to. Then, I restamped the image on DS paper. Finally, I cut out the ruffles and socks and glued it to the colored image.

I remember as a little girl my mom would always buy me dresses with matching socks. That was the first thing that came to my mind when I saw Ella. Matching socks!

I also made this card today for my Mojo Monday challenge. This was a very simple sketch. Since I did not have enough time to play today, I kept it VERY SIMPLE. Hopefully tomorrow, I'll have some more time and could make a card with my new Stampavie Stamps just waiting to be inked (wink).

Well, I better give my arm some rest. I had PT today and it seems like I'm not making any effort in getting my arm better. Thanks for looking!

Today's card was made with: Stampin' Up! Crushed Curry and Whisper White card stock, Basic Gray Lemonade DS paper, White Satin Ribbon Dyed with Crushed Curry ink pad, Ella Stamp from Sherrod Studio and Copic Markers.




Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Love the paper piecing with this card - adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, this turned out perfectly! Bella is just SO adorable and I love the layout and colors you used!

    ReplyDelete