About Me

My photo
Hi! Welcome to my blog, a place where I will share with you my papercraft creations and inspire you to discover your creativity.

Sunday, July 12, 2009

Design Team Call for Stampavie

Stampavie is looking for one new Design Team Member!

I could not pass the opportunity to apply as you all know I absolutely LOVE Stampavie. Their stamps, challenges and inspirations are fabulous.

I decided to enter my Rose's garden card. If I haven't mentioned before how much I love coloring these lil' gals, I'll mention it again...I love coloring these lil' gals! They are the sweetest little things. I always think of how sweet and innocent they look.

Being part of a Design Team is an incredible opportunity. You get to meet so many fabulous and creative individuals. Most importantly, you get to inspire so many people to create beautiful works of art. One lucky person will take the honor of being the new DT member and I would love to be that person.

~Joseline

Ps. Make sure to come back later for a Sherrod Studio card I have been working on.


No comments:

Post a Comment