About Me

My photo
Hi! Welcome to my blog, a place where I will share with you my papercraft creations and inspire you to discover your creativity.

Sunday, July 26, 2009

Dahlia Fold

This is the day the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it. Psalms 118:24

My day started out early this morning helping out at my church in the Children's Ministry area. I helped with registration and it is always fun to see the little kids run up to the kiosk to tell you their name. I just love to see how independent they are. After serving, I attended service. As always the music was awesome. The message...wow! It pulled a string in my heart.

My card for today is from one of the three cards we made of Friday at my technique workshop. This beautiful flower technique is called Dahlia fold. I learned this technique from Dawn at Dawn's Stamping Thoughts. She has some really cool videos you can take a look at. Anyway, all you need to make this flower is DS paper and a 1 1/4" circle punch. Take a look HERE for the complete video.

At church today we read from the first chapter in Habakkuk. Habakkuk’s name means to “embrace” or “wrestle." Do you often wrestle with a difficult issue or circumstance in your life? God wants us to embrace that issue and trust Him to lead us to a different level in our relationship with Him. I pray that what ever your issue or circumstance is, that you ask God to help you and embrace it for He will never forsake you.

Today's card was made with: Stampin' Up! Bella Rose DS paper, Chocolate Chip and Riding Hood Red card stock, Chocolate Chip ribbon, Sincere Salutation stamp and pearls.


Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment