About Me

My photo
Hi! Welcome to my blog, a place where I will share with you my papercraft creations and inspire you to discover your creativity.

Sunday, July 12, 2009

Celebrate Your Day

I finally got the chance to sit and be creative!

Since my arm injury, I haven't been able to make anything except for my workshop on Friday. I do have to take it easy because every nerve from my shoulder to my finger tips hurt.

Here is a sweet and simple card I made for Sherrod Studio. This cupcake image is from the Ella Birthday set. I haven't inked the lil' girl on this set yet, but I sure will this week. I have a lot of catching up to do.

I was just about done making this card, when I realized that tomorrow is my father-in-law's birthday. Too bad this card would not work for him (hehe). I guess I have to make another card tonight (Yikes)! I stamped the image on Shimmer White card stock and colored it with my copic markers. It's hard to see but, the cupcakes have this pretty shimmer to it. I used my Berry Bliss DS paper from the Spring-Summer 2008 catty. It's an oldie but a cutie. What does a girl do with all her old DS paper? She uses them!! I use all my DS paper.

I'm going to try to keep my post simple and short in order to prevent my arm from hurting too much. So, thanks for looking and keep on Stampin'.

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Oooo I love this image! I may have to get this SS set yet! Very yummy!

    ReplyDelete