About Me

My photo
Hi! Welcome to my blog, a place where I will share with you my papercraft creations and inspire you to discover your creativity.

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Birthday Bear

Good Tuesday morning!

I am so happy becuase I woke up this morning with my arm feeling much better. I do have this cough I can't get rid of though. I hope I'm not getting sick :o( Tomorrow is my first PT appointment and I am going camping with the kids on Thursday. I am trying my best to stay healthy and pain free so we can enjoy our first camping trip. I have to admit, we have never gone camping. In fact, when I mentioned it the gals during workshop, they laughed. They said, "You, camping?!" "Now that's something I want to see!" Actually, I can't wait to go. I think I'm more excited than the kids (hehe).

Okay, enough about me and on to my card. Isn't it so cute? It's for my father-in-law. I made it for the kids to give it to him. This adorable
Birthday Bear is from Whipper Snapper Designs. I inked the bear on my SU Whisper White card stock and colored it with my copic markers. Since I didn't and any embellishments, I popped-up the balloon with dimensionals.

Aside from my Stampavie stamps that I love so much, these are on my top 5 list of favorite stamps. They are so much fun to color! I have to admit, I have been on a Stampavie kick lately that I forgot I had these stamps. I'll make sure to show you some more of these adorable stamps in future post.

Well, I better sign off now. I'm feeling a tingle on my shoulder. Thanks for looking and enjoy your day!

Today's card was made with: Stampin' Up! Brilliant Blue, Pumpkin Pie and Whisper White card stock, Jersey Shore DS paper, Birthday Bear Stamp from Whipper Snapper and Copic Markers.



Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment