About Me

My photo
Hi! Welcome to my blog, a place where I will share with you my papercraft creations and inspire you to discover your creativity.

Friday, June 26, 2009

The Weekend Ends with A Big Announcement


Wow! What a better way to end the week with a BIG Announcement!!!

I am so excited to share with you that I have the incredible honor to be named a member of the Design Team for Sherrod Studio. Kim Sherrod will be launching her new line of clear stamps July 1st. Make sure to take a look at Sherrod Studio blog tomorrow for a preview of the July stamps.

Meanwhile, take a look at the other Design Team member's blogs and congratulate them.

Ceal Pritchett ~ Simply Beautiful
Dawn Barret ~ Amusing Musing & Things
Kathi Carlson ~ Kathi's Corner
Kelly Becker ~ La Maison De Papier
Leah Cornelius ~ Paper Blossoms
Mary Griffiths ~ My Stampin' Hide-away
Mary Vogel ~ on Life and Creating
Sparkle Smith ~ Sparkle Creations

Thanks for stopping by. Come back tonight for a look at my latest challenges.

No comments:

Post a Comment