About Me

My photo
Hi! Welcome to my blog, a place where I will share with you my papercraft creations and inspire you to discover your creativity.

Friday, June 5, 2009

Sneak Peek


Here it is!!! The new Stampin' Up! In Colors!!!

I just received my NEW Idea Book & Catalog for 2009-2010 and it is amazing! Something for everyone!!

I already tagged my catty with the things I would like to get. Almost every page is marked (wink), including the In Color MARKERS!!! Yup, that's right...for the very first time Stampin' Up! is now offering the markers to match the In Colors. Woohoo!!

So without further a do, let me introduce the NEW In Colors.

Top to Bottom: Soft Suede, Crushed Curry, Melon Mambo, Rich Razzleberry, Bermuda Bay and on the right, Dusty Durango.

Mary from Stampin' Pretty and a fellow Stampin' Up! Demonstrator was kind enough to create a comparison chart so you can compare it to the rest of the Stampin' Up! colors. Click HERE to view and be sure to thank her for her sneak peeks as well.

So, are you excited?! Buy your copy of the NEW Stampin' Up! 2009-2010 Idea Book & Catalog NOW. The NEW Catalog will be available late June for a July 1st launch. Catalogs are $10 ea.





Make sure to come back soon and take a look at another sneak peek. You won't want to miss it.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment