About Me

My photo
Hi! Welcome to my blog, a place where I will share with you my papercraft creations and inspire you to discover your creativity.

Monday, June 8, 2009

Razzle Dazzle

Here is another sneak peak of the Stampin' Up! 2009-2010 Idea Book & Catalog.

It's Mojo Monday and what better challenge to have when you can showcase a sneak peak of the new Stampin' Up! products.

This is one of the new Designer Series paper called Razzleberry Lemonade. The stamp coordinates with the DS paper and it's called Razzle Dazzle. I added Regal Rose and Earth Element card stock to go along with the new Rich Razzleberry and Crushed Curry card stock. Finally, I added Crushed Curry Ribbon for the finishing touches.

So, the million dollar questions is...what do you think? I have a few more new stamp sets I want to show you but, you'll have to wait until next week. I'll be posting a new set every Monday before the new launch begins. Meanwhile, make sure to come back to see my other card challenges.

Thanks for looking!

Today's card was made with: Stampin' Up! Whisper White, Rich Razzleberry, Crushed Curry, Regal Rose and Earth Elements card stock, Razzleberry Lemonade DS paper, Crushed Curry Ribbon, Razzle Dazzle stamp set, 1 1/2" Circle and Scallop Punch.


Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment