About Me

My photo
Hi! Welcome to my blog, a place where I will share with you my papercraft creations and inspire you to discover your creativity.

Sunday, June 7, 2009

Noah's Ark

Hey there, I hope you had a fabulous weekend! The weather was finally perfect for sun bathing, swimming and barbecuing.

Here's a quick post for tonight...

I had a chance to sneak in and make a quick card for my DH's co-worker who just had twins.


The Noah's Ark image was my inspiration for this card. I used my copic markers to color these sweet little animals and ark. Once the image was colored in, I used Stampin' Up! Certainly Celery and Bashful Blue card stock to add layers.


Well, I better get back to the family. Make sure to come back tomorrow for Mojo Monday and a sneak peak of a new stamp set from the 2009-2010 Stampin' Up! Catalog.


Thanks for looking!

Today's Card was made with:
Stampn' Up! Bashful Blue, Certainly Celery and Whisper White card stock, Noah's Ark stamp from My Heart Stamps For You, Cuttlebug Swiss Dots Embossing Folder, Ribbon, Button and Copic Markers.


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. What a great and happy card, I like the angle that you snapped your photo

    ReplyDelete