About Me

My photo
Hi! Welcome to my blog, a place where I will share with you my papercraft creations and inspire you to discover your creativity.

Monday, June 1, 2009

Last Chance List

The time has come to say good-bye to some stamp sets and accessories.

This will be your "Last Chance" to order from your wish list at prices up to 50% off before they retire.

Click HERE to VIEW THE RETIRED LIST. Don't wait until the last minute, accessories are while supplies last.

Go shopping 24/7 at the comfort of your own home. Items shipped directly to you! Click HERE to begin YOUR SHOPPING. Any questions, contact me anytime.


The NEW 2009-2010 Idea Book & Catalog will be available July 1st!

New Workshop classes will begin July 10th (no workshop on July 3rd). You don't want to miss this workshop! We will be launching the New Catalog and lots of GIVEAWAYS!

Join my team and you'll receive a FREE Stamp Set ($20 value) from the New Catalog. Join the Monthly Club Workshop and your first shipping & handling order will be FREE.

Everyone loves a Sale and a Sale Stampin' Up! has given you! So, have at it! GO SHOPPING!!



No comments:

Post a Comment