About Me

My photo
Hi! Welcome to my blog, a place where I will share with you my papercraft creations and inspire you to discover your creativity.

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Kind & Caring Thoughts

It's Mojo Monday!!! Well, really Tuesday since I'm posting this card today (wink).

This card was my first non-standard card. It is great to use when you need a money card. The dimensions of this card are 8 1/2 x 8 1/2. Score at 4 5/16.

As promised here's another sneak peak of the
New 2009-2010 Idea Book & Catalog.

The flower is one of the stamps from the Kind & Caring Thoughts stamp set. This set comes with 12 stamps and it's a Hostess Level 3 set. You can get it for FREE by hosting a workshop totaling $500 PLUS you get 1 Hostess level 1 set and $60 in FREE merchandise.

Okay, okay so I know that $500 might sound like a lot of money and it is but, here is a great way you can guarantee your workshop to total $500. Host 2 workshops in 1 month with a total of 18 friends with a minimum purchase of $35 each. Now that's easy!

Okay, so back to the card. I used Bella Bleu DS paper (my favorite), sponged the borders with Bordering Blue and Soft Suede (NEW) ink. The sentiment in the bottle comes from a new set called Teeny Tiny Wishes. The punch is also new and it's called Modern Label.
Finally, I added satin ribbon, drew drops and blue roses from Prima Flowers I purchased at Michael's.

Tomorrow I will be working on my Copic Challenge #6 ~ Wood. Make sure to come back tomorrow for all the details on coloring with Copics.

Thanks for taking a look.

Today's card was made with: Stampin' Up! Very Vanilla and Bordering Bleu card stock,
Bella Bleu DS paper, Kind & Caring Thoughts stamp, Teeny Tiny Wishes sentiment, Modern Label punch, satin ribbon, drew drops and paper roses, Bordering Blue and Soft Suede ink and daubers.





Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card! Love it! Great job! ~Olena~

    ReplyDelete