About Me

My photo
Hi! Welcome to my blog, a place where I will share with you my papercraft creations and inspire you to discover your creativity.

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Faith

It's Mojo Time!

Here is my take on yesterday's Mojo Monday Challenge. I haven't made a card like this in such a long time. When you need to make a quick card, this sketch always works with just about any DS paper.

I was up all night thinking what about what else I can add to the card. I thought about adding some stitching around the border, some brads or rhinestones. But, the more I thought about it, I kept thinking~keep it simple, clean and crisp.

The bible verse comes from Hebrew 11:1. "Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see". Isn't that true? I love this verse because it reminds me that I need to put my faith above all else.

I won this sentiment from Digiments a few weeks ago. When I was thinking about what I was going to add for this square, I looked through all my sentiments and this one kept coming up. I think it goes perfect with the DS paper. Speaking of DS paper, I purchases this sheet at the Scrap That 2 store in Burlington, NJ two weeks ago. It's a great store to visit if you love scrapbooking. I'm looking for a store that is more geared to card making/rubber stamping. Does anyone have a favorite store in Central Jersey they go to? Maybe I should just open my own store (wink).

Anyway, make sure to take a look at the great inspirations at Mojo Monday for this weeks sketch. There's a great prize for a lucky winner is you are up for the challenge.

Thanks for looking!

Today's card was made with: Stampin' Up! Whisper White, Basic Black and Taken With Teal card stock, DS paper from American Crafts~Metropolitan Karaoke, Digiment Sentiment, Ribbon, Embossing Folder~Swiss Dots and Teal Flower from Prima Flowers
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card! Love the colors and the flower. Thanks for playing! :)

    ReplyDelete