About Me

My photo
Hi! Welcome to my blog, a place where I will share with you my papercraft creations and inspire you to discover your creativity.

Monday, June 29, 2009

Best Wishes

It's Mojo Monday and I finally had a chance to play today! Hopefully, I will keep the mojo going all week.

Here is my sketch challenge #93. I really like this sketch because not only can you layer your paper but, you can also see the DS paper unlike other sketches where the DS paper is hidden.

When I saw this DS paper from Basic Gray, I knew I just had to get it. The paper pad is called Wisteria and when you get your hands on it, you will fall in love too.

I made this card with my sister in mind. She is moving to Atlanta on Friday and I wanted to send her a farewell card. Over the weekend we had a disagreement and I'm hoping we could put it to pass and move on.

I heard that her new co-workers in Atlanta are into SU and paper crafting. Maybe one day I can visit and meet them. I'm sure she will be in great hands.

Today is Day 2 of Sherrod Studio's sneak peek. If you liked Saturday's sneak peek, take a look at today's. Kim made the cutest card. Make sure to take a look at the other Design Team's blogs for more peeks.

Tomorrow I'll be working on Stampavie Challenge #7-Recipe. Make sure to come back and take a look.

Thanks for stopping by.

Today's card was made with: Stampin' Up! Basic Gray, Whisper White and Old Olive card stock, Echoes of Kindness and Sincere Salutations Stamp set,
Basic Gray - Wisteria DS Paper, Drew Drops, Ribbon, Finger Daubers and Copic Markers,
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment