About Me

My photo
Hi! Welcome to my blog, a place where I will share with you my papercraft creations and inspire you to discover your creativity.

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Tea Anyone?

Hey there, here is my Mojo Monday card for this week.

I was busy making my daughter's birthday party invitations and Mother's Day Cards yesterday, that I did not have time to play until now. This week's challenge was so much fun and easy to make. I wanted to use my new Simple Pleasures stamp I purchase at Stampers Dream for this challenge. Although the main image might be too big for this weeks sketch, I am happy how it turned out. I might have to use this card as a Mother's Day Card.

I can not wait to show you my Mother's Day Cards I have been working on. Make sure to stop by later this week to take a look.

"As a mother comforts her child, so will I comfort you; and you will be comforted over Jerusalem." Isa 66:13

Today's card was made with:
Stampin' Up! Pretty in Pink, Kiwi Kiss and Whisper White card stock, K&Company DS paper, Simple Pleasures stamp set from Impression Obsession, Ribbon and Copic Markers.



Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card and a gorgeous image. Thanks for playing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous coloring. Way to rock the mojo challenge this week.

    It's a good life!
    Terri E.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this delicate image. I think it's perfect for a Mother's day card. And you did awesome with the sketch!

    ReplyDelete