About Me

My photo
Hi! Welcome to my blog, a place where I will share with you my papercraft creations and inspire you to discover your creativity.

Friday, May 29, 2009

Sweet Joy

Oh ,how sweet is this Whiff of Joy Stamp. She is from the New Summer Willow & Oakley set. If you do not have one of these stamps, you must get one. They are the sweetest stamps to color. I made this card for their Brown and Blue Challenge. One lucky winner will be a guest designer for 2 weeks! That is an awesome prize!!

For this card, I went with my favorite brown and blue DS paper (SU Parisian Breeze) and colored the ribbon & pearls to match the card. I think it is missing a few more elements but, I just can not wrap my brain around it. I tried to add some flowers but, I did not like the way it looked. You will have to let me know what you think.

Thanks for stopping by and taking a look.











Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment