About Me

My photo
Hi! Welcome to my blog, a place where I will share with you my papercraft creations and inspire you to discover your creativity.

Saturday, May 2, 2009

A Season for Everything

For everything there is a season, a time for every activity under heaven. A time to be born and a time to die. A time to plant and a time to harvest.

Ecclesiastes 3:1-2

Today I met with a very special person. A woman of God, a mentor and a friend. We talked about everything under the sun. Family, work, church, past and current situations. It has been a while since I have shared life with a friend and it certainly felt heartwarming.

One thing we talked a lot about was my season. Although it has been a rough 8 months for my family and I, I continue to lean on God because I know that He has a plan for me. Trusting in God completely means having faith that He knows what is best for me. I will embrace His plan for me when the season is right for it is well with my soul.

Materials used for this card: Stampin' Up! So Saffron and Whisper White Card Stock, Rose Red Ribbon, K&Company DS paper, Stamp from Inkadinkado and Piercer.


1 comment:

  1. Joseline, this card is so pretty, the colors go so well together and I love the butterfly! You did a great job on this card.
    Enjoy your day,
    Hugs,
    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete