About Me

My photo
Hi! Welcome to my blog, a place where I will share with you my papercraft creations and inspire you to discover your creativity.

Saturday, May 9, 2009

Mother's Day

Good morning! I have been busy this whole week making Mother's Day cards and preparing for my Mother's Day Workshop.

As promised, here are a few of my cards I made this week.

First up, is the Mother's Day Workshop card and craft we had
yesterday. We had so much fun making this set. We used Flower Soft on the card and the Butterfly is a paper pin I learned at Ustamp4fun. The pin is made with 3 layers of paper for every butterfly, butterfly stamp, mod~p
odge, SU markers, diamond glaze, glue gun, rhinestone brads, fastener and jewelery wire for the antenna. To finish this project, we made a box to put our lovely butterfly in.

Next up is my Mom card I made for my mother-in-law. This was my first time using Flower Soft. If you haven't tried it yet, you must. It gives the cards that extra special touch and a wow factor. I purchased the pots at Flower Soft as well. They are called Toppers. There is an array of different toppers you can purchase.
I don't know why the ribbon is showing blue, but it's actually Perfect Plum to match the darkest card stock.


And, finally another Flower Soft card. If you have noticed a pattern from all my cards, you'll notice that the colors are all in the purple and yellow family. I did not pick these colors intentionally and I do not know why I kept gravitating to them but, in the end they all worked out nicely.

I made this card for my mother. I stamped and colored the well. Then I cut it out to add dimensionals and finally lots of flower soft. The well is another item from FS.

So, there you have it. I hope you like the cards and inspired you to make some of your own. Make sure you send me a comment and tell me what you think.

Next up, a Stampavie challenge I've been working on all week. Make sure to come back tonight to see what I have created. Thanks for taking a look!








Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Happy mothers Day Joseline. Wow what gorgeous cards, your ladies will love making these! hugs Linda x

    ReplyDelete