About Me

My photo
Hi! Welcome to my blog, a place where I will share with you my papercraft creations and inspire you to discover your creativity.

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Mark 16:15

Wow! This was such a easy card to make and don't you just love this NEW Digiments? It is the perfect sentiment for a Pastor, Elder or someone with a heart to serve the Lord.

I used the Stampin' Up! Urban Oasis DS paper and the sentiment as my two focal points. To add a few touches, I stitched around the border and added a few brads. I thought the card needed an extra pop, so I added Kiwi Kiss card stock. On the inside of the card, I added SU Kraft card stock and used the SU! Flowers in Silhouette stamp. It's the exact match to the DS paper.

This card is definitely going to our Pastor Bill from Liquid Church. I met him just a few months ago and he has been such an inspiration. He became an instant friend. His heart and compassion for people is so transparent but, most importantly his love for Christ is so evident.

I wanted to thank him for the time he spent with my family and I to get to know us. He become a friend and not just a Pastor.

Today's card was made with: Stampin' Up! Basic Black, Kiwi Kiss and Kraft card stock, Urban Oasis DS paper, Flowers in Silhouette stamp, Black Brads, Basic Black ink pad, Finger Daubers, Mark 16:15 Digiment and sewing machine.




Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. I love this card! The stitching is fabulous, and I love the black brads. I'm glad you're having fun with your digiments!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card! I love how you coordinated the inside to match. Congrats on winning the Digiments!

    ReplyDelete