About Me

My photo
Hi! Welcome to my blog, a place where I will share with you my papercraft creations and inspire you to discover your creativity.

Monday, May 11, 2009

Jeremiah 29:11

Mojo Monday!!

What a great sketch this was. I don't think I have ever made a card with this layout before and I love it! I'm sure I'll use it again for future cards.

If I have to pick a favorite DS paper it would be this one. The Parisian Breeze Specialty DS paper is so elegant. I have only used it once for a workshop and haven't used it again because I do not want to run out. I guess I will have to order some more before it goes out next month.

While I was thinking about what sentiment to use for this sketch, I thought of a scripture verse that brings hope when life seems hopeless. Jeremiah 29:11 reads, "For I know the plans that I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare and not for calamity, to give you a future and a hope."

At times we want to be able to look into a crystal ball to see our future and if we could we would change circumstances before they come up yet, God tells us to wait on Him because it is not in our time but His.

"We must wait for God, long, meekly, in the wind and wet, in the thunder and lightning, in the cold and the dark. Wait, and He will come." Frederick William Faber


Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card. I love the colors. I also like your Faber quote!
    Marie with a :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, I love your colour choices and the verse.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Joseline,
    This came out beautiful...love the colors on this card. Simply precious!
    Hugs,
    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete