About Me

My photo
Hi! Welcome to my blog, a place where I will share with you my papercraft creations and inspire you to discover your creativity.

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Giving Shelter

Happy Mother's Day to all my Stampin' friends! May your day be filled with many blessings.

Here is my card for the Stampavie challenge #3 Circles. I must confess, it took me all week to finish this card. I started on Monday and literally finished last night. We had 8 days of rain so it was easy for me to pick this Giving Shelter stamp as my image. By the end of the week, the sun came out and now it's absolutely beautiful outside.

I woke up this morning with my son (4 yrs. old) wishing me a Happy Mother's Day and with the same breath asking me to help him put on his Ben10 watch as tight as I can (LOL). Then my DH and lil' girl came with breakfast in bed and a bunch of gifts. My oldest son (17) gave me the sweetest card. It had music to "Legacy" from Nichole Nordeman. Click on the link to take a listen. What a great song! Especially since all my hearts desires is to leave a legacy for all those to remember.

And, finally I want to share with you what my lil' girl made for me. Isn't it just beautiful? I will cherish this forever! She is always asking me if she is as good of a crafter as I am. Today, I reminded her that she is the best crafter I know.










Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Your card is so cute! Thanks for playing along :) Sounds like you had a wonderful mothers's day!

    ReplyDelete