About Me

My photo
Hi! Welcome to my blog, a place where I will share with you my papercraft creations and inspire you to discover your creativity.

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Friends

It has been a few days since my last post, so today's card is a combination of several challenges. So see all the challenges, make sure to click on the links (bold words).

First up, Mojo Monday with the card sketch, a Square card from Flourishes, then Blond hair from Copic and light blue & brown card from Stampavie. That is a total of 4 challenges in 1 card! Wow! How did I pull that one together?!

Well, my inspiration was my new DS paper my DH surprised me with. It's by K Marcella ~ Eliza 12 x 12 Paper Pad he purchased at target. Don't you just love the vibrant colors on the paper? There are 12 designs ~ 3 sheets of each for a total of 36 sheets. The price - $8.

I have been busy making cards over the weekend for family and friends. I will be posting them this week so, make sure to come back and take a look. In the meantime, enjoy blog hopping as you view the blog challenges. I hope you are participating in these awesome challenges. Give it a try. You'll soon be hooked! :o)

Today's card was made with: Stampin' Up! Chocolate Brown, Soft Sky and Whisper White Card Stock,
K Marcella ~ Eliza 12 x 12 Paper Pad, Rachelle Ann Miller ~ Lily Magic Fairy clear stamp, Copic Markers, Scallop Circle Nestabilities, Prima Flowers, Rhinestones, EK and Martha Stewart Punches.

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

  1. Joseline - I just saw your beautiful card over at SCS and had to tell you how much I like it here again!!! The image is sooooo sweet and your coloring is wonderful!!! Perfect square card :)

    Thank you very much for playing the FTTC with us!!! ~S~

    ReplyDelete
  2. great job on the challenges..love this dp too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute image and great card. Thanks for joining us again.

    ReplyDelete