About Me

My photo
Hi! Welcome to my blog, a place where I will share with you my papercraft creations and inspire you to discover your creativity.

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Confucius

OM GOODNESS!!! I WON!! Click HERE to see the new Digiments Sentiments and the wonderful announcement. Thanks Digiments!!

I hope I am not too late to enter my card to the Digiments challenge. I found this blog yesterday while surfing through my favorite blogs. Digiments are digital stamp sentiments and they are releasing their first 25 Digital sentiments set tomorrow!

Well, I'm excited about this because I love sentiments and what better way to get your hands on them then our your very own computer.

For today's challenge they gave us a free sentiment to use. All I had to do was download it. How cool is that?! In addition to the challenge they are giving away the entire new set to one lucky person. Way cool!! Well, wish me luck and make sure to take a look at the new release stamp set tomorrow! Click Here to view.

Today's card was made with: Digiments Confucius sentiment, Stampin' Up! Groovy Guava and Taken with Teal card stock, Groovy Guava double-stitched grosgrain ribbon, Fifth Avenue Floral stamp set, K&Company DS paper and sewing machine.
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

  1. I think your card is fantastic! I love the colors you used, and the sentiment paired with the big rose, is really eye-catching! Your stitching great, too. I so wish I could sew {paper or material, I can do neither :( }. Thanks for playing with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! I love your color combo. Thanks for joining us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats on the big win! your card is truly lovely! that flower is wonderful paired with the digiment! and such beautiful colors, too! nice job!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on winning the release set... aren't those digiments just the greatest!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card using a great color combo! The groovy guava flower really pops without drowning out the sentiment (aka digiment). Congrats on winning the entire release of Digiments. They are so much fun to play with! Thanks for coming by and playing along!

    Alma =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks to all for the lovely comments. There's is something to say when you look at your number of comments and it's not 0. ;o) Thanks for taking a look.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the beautiful contrast between the colors and pattern! Congrats on winning!

    ReplyDelete