About Me

My photo
Hi! Welcome to my blog, a place where I will share with you my papercraft creations and inspire you to discover your creativity.

Friday, May 15, 2009

Cherish

What a beautiful day is was. The rain finally stopped, the sun was shinning and the weather was nice and warm.

My DH worked from home today and it was nice to go out and take a walk with him around the neighborhood. We talked about all sorts of "to do's" and then we talked about our dreams and aspirations.

Here is my Splitcoaststampers Thursday's Ways to Use It Challenge. No card for this challenge! Tins was the top order for the day. I had a few of these tins left over from the holidays. I quickly grabbed the box where they were in and got to work quickly. I thought this would be a perfect Travel Jewelry Box. It's small enough to fit in your carry on and big enough to fit a few pieces of jewelry. Make sure to take a look at the SCS gallery for other inspirations. Here's the link so you can take a look.

Thanks for stopping by.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment