About Me

My photo
Hi! Welcome to my blog, a place where I will share with you my papercraft creations and inspire you to discover your creativity.

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Celebrating Life

Hey there! It has been hard to get back into my creative grove after a very long weekend. My DH took some extra days off for the holiday, my refrigorator died and well, I've just been busy being a mom.

I finally had a chance to make a card today, for the Splitcoaststampers Challenge ~ Ways To Use It. We had to create a card with buttons.

I made this card for a friend who had a baby boy a few weeks ago (I'm so far behind). As you all know, I love cute cards but masculine cards are by far the hardest for me to do. I did not want to use pastel colors so I went with these colors instead. I used this cute whale stamp from the Stampin' Up! Pun Fun set to tie the colors together. I used buttons for the bottom of the onesie and another to tie the ribbon.

The onesie template can be found at My Time, My Creations, My Stampendence blog. The template is an actual card but, I changed it a bit to just get the basic layout for the onesie. This is a great card to learn. Take a look at the many cards you can make with the onesie HERE. You might even see this card there (wink).

Thanks for looking!

Today's Card was made with: Stampin' Up! Not Quite Navy and Basic Gray card stock, DS paper, Pun Fun Stamp Set, Swiss Dots Cuttlebug embossing folder, Ribbon and Buttons.

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment