About Me

My photo
Hi! Welcome to my blog, a place where I will share with you my papercraft creations and inspire you to discover your creativity.

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Birthday Monkeys

How cute are these monkeys?! I don't have many birthday stamp images so when I saw this I knew I just had to get this Birthday Monkey clear stamp from Rachelle Ann Miller. I love her designs and they are great for coloring with Copics.

Anyway, this was the card I made for my lil' girl Caitie. She turned 8 years old on Sunday! I made a card for my mother-in-law that was very girlie, so I thought I would make a card that was simple and sweet. She loved the card and the monkeys too. She asked if one monkey was Daddy and the other was me (LOL). Isn't she too cute?

Here's she is holding her B-day card and waiting for Daddy to make her breakfast in bed (my bed).

Thanks for stopping by. I'll have another card tomorrow so, make sure to come back and take a look.





Today's card was made with:
Stampin' Up! So Saferon, Bashful Blue and Whisper White card stock, Delicate Dots DS paper, Designer Buttons~Button Bouquet, So Saferon Poly-Twill ribbon and
Birthday Monkey clear stamp from Rachelle Ann Miller.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. This is brilliant I love those monkeys and your daughter looks as if she did too. Nice to be able to visit you again
    Hugs Jacqui x

    ReplyDelete