About Me

My photo
Hi! Welcome to my blog, a place where I will share with you my papercraft creations and inspire you to discover your creativity.

Saturday, April 25, 2009

What a Day

Boy was it hot today! It was almost 90 degrees and I was such a happy camper. This is my kind of weather!!

My family and I spent the day out back cleaning the patio furniture, pulling weeds, and getting the yard ready for the lawn service to do the heavy spring cleaning and mulching. My DH tells me I have to stop cleaning before the cleaning services comes over. I can't help it!

After a long day of cleaning, this image of the moose is exactly what I want to be doing. I sure need a manicure and pedicure right about now!

Anyway, I just finish making these birthday invitations for a friend. Her granddaughter is having her 10th birthday party at a spa. I purchased this stamp at Hanna Stamps. You can find all sorts of Moose stamps there. The DP is Tea Party from Stampin' Up! This one is on my top 5 list of favorite SU paper.

Materials Used for this Card: Stampin' Up! Pretty In Pink, Almost Amethyst and Whisper White card stock, Tea Party DS paper, Celebration Ribbon Bundle, Scallop Edge Punch,
Spa Sophie Stamp from Hanna Stamps, Piercer and Copic Markers. .
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment