About Me

My photo
Hi! Welcome to my blog, a place where I will share with you my papercraft creations and inspire you to discover your creativity.

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Weekly Challenges

Good Sunday morning! Another beautiful day in the neighborhood. The sun is shinning, the birds are happily singing, the weather is going to reach in the high eighties and I'm just peachy! I sooo needed this warm weather to come. I think I'm going to make a card first before I go out and play with the kids though (wink).

As you can see I added a few new gadgets to my blog. I encourage you to take the weekly challenges as I will. I can't wait to get started this Monday beginning with Mojo Monday. More so, I am so excited create new cards with Stamapive bi-monthly challenges. Their stamps are so adorable! Plus they have all my Sarah Kay stamps!! End the weekend with Just Magnolia challenges. If you think Stampavie stamps are cute, check out Just Magnolia stamps. And finally, what better challenges to work with using your Copic Markers. So, make sure you check out the Copic Challenges as well.

Enjoy this day the Lord has created and get stamping with these great challenges!


No comments:

Post a Comment