About Me

My photo
Hi! Welcome to my blog, a place where I will share with you my papercraft creations and inspire you to discover your creativity.

Friday, April 24, 2009

Let Your Dreams Take Flight

Hey there, I wanted to show you a card I made that I seized from splitcoaststampers.

Originally, I made this card as a sample for a graduation invitation I'm working on for a friend. I sent her two color combination samples. The one she picked I can not show just yet.

So, I'm actually going to send this one to my sister who just recently found out that she is being relocated to Atlanta in order to keep her job. She found out earlier this year that 7,000 employees were being laid off and only a few where able to keep their jobs. Although I will be very sad to see her move so far, I am very happy for her and my nieces. I pray that the Lord continues to bless her, allows this move to be swift and that their transition to Atlanta is memorable.

The clear pillow box will be the favors for the graduation party. The color combination will match the card my friend picked. I used the
Stampin' Up Beautiful Butterflies Bigz Die. I added some rhinestone stickers, ribbon and Old Fashioned Hard Candies to finish the favor.

Materials used for the Card: Stampin' Up! Kiwi Kiss and Whisper White card stock, K&Company DS paper from the Contemporary set, Cuttelbug Swiss Dots Embossing Folder and Martha Stewart Butterfly punches. The sentiment I typed.

Materials used for the Pillow Box:
Stampin' Up Beautiful Butterflies Bigz Die, Transparency paper, Stampin' Up! Kiwi Kiss card stock, K&Company DS paper from the Contemporary Set, Ribbon and Rhinestone stickers.

3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful creation, I love your colours and the embossed background

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very pretty, I love all those butterflies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is stunning! I've seen that card on SCS, and I liked it, too, but I love the colors that you used for yours. It seems so feminine to me. Love it!

    ReplyDelete