About Me

My photo
Hi! Welcome to my blog, a place where I will share with you my papercraft creations and inspire you to discover your creativity.

Saturday, April 4, 2009

Kind Words

"Timely advise is lovely, like golden apples in a silver basket". Proverbs 25:11

This week I heard the words "I'm there for you". No matter what the circumstance, God wants us to be encouraging to others.

Whether it is preparing a meal for a new mom, watching a child for a few hours or simply saying kind words are all simple gestures that make a huge impact. What if we followed these simple gestures everyday? I remember at one time in my life I would pray for a friend and during the day send them a quick note to let them know I prayed for them. For me this was so fulfilling and the response I received was so rewarding. Knowing that someone prayed for me without telling them my prayer request is so much more powerful than asking someone to pray for me.

I hope this card and the words "I'm there for you" inspire similar thoughts for you.

Today's card was made with: Stampin' Up! Whisper White, Pretty in Pink and Close to Cocoa card stock, Absolutely Fabulous stamp set, stampin' dimensionals, Copic markers, ribbon and sewing machine.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment